Digital watermarking has become a promising research area to face the challenges created by the rapid growth in distribution of digital content over the internet. To prevent misuse of this data, digital watermarking techniques are very useful. Here, a new algorithm that can be used for copyright protection is introduced for the embedding and detection of a watermark in the domain of discrete wavelet transform (DWT). The elements of the logo watermark are embedded directly to the one-level DWT decomposed sub-bands. The experimental tests and results of this scheme have shown that the scheme has the desired properties such as invisibility and robustness
- Abdul R. Zubair, Olasebikan A. Fakolujo, Periasamy K. Rajan: Digital watermarking of still images with color digital watermarks, IEEE EUROCON (2009)
- Vidyasagar M. Potdar, Song Han, Elizabeth Chang: A Survey of Digital Image Watermarking Techniques. 2005 3rd IEEE International Conference on Industrial Informatics.
- ShachiNatu, PrachiNatu, TanujaSarode: Improved Robust Digital Image Watermarking with SVD and Hybrid Transform. International Conference on Intelligent Communication and Computational Techniques (ICCT), IEEE (2017).
- Mauro Barni, Franco Bartolini, Vito Cappellini, Alessandro Piva: A DCT-domain system for robust image watermarking. Dipartimento di Inegneria Elettronica, Universita. Firenze, Italy. (1997)
- Ersin Elbasi,Volkan Kaya: Robust Medical Image Watermarking Using Frequency Domain and Least Significant Bits Algorithms. IEEE (2018).
- Sumedh P. Ingale, Prof. C. A. Dhote: Digital Watermarking Algorithm using DWT technique.International Journal of Computer Science and Mobile Computing. IJCSMC, Vol. 5, Issue. 5, May 2016, pg. 01 – 09.
- E.Najafi: A robust embedding and blind extraction of image watermarking based on discrete wavelet transform.MathSci (2017) 11:307–318
- P. K. Sharma, Rajni, “Analysis of Image Watermarking Using Least Significant Bit Algorithm International” Journal of Information Sciences and Techniques (IJIST) Vol.2, No.4, July 2012.