We propose a new lifetime model, called the Odd Generalized Exponential Type-I Generalised Half Logistic Distribution (OGET-IGHLD).We obtain some of its mathematical properties. We made an attempt to study some structural properties of the new distribution. The Maximum Likelihood method is used for Estimating the model parameters and the Fisher’s information matrix is also derived. We illustrate the applications with generalised data.
2. Gupta, R.D. and Kundu, D. (1999) Generalized Exponential Distribution.Australian and New Zealand Journal of Statistics, 41, 173-188
3. Marshall, AN, Olkin, I: A new method for adding a parameter to a family of distributions with applications tothe exponential and Weibull families. Biometrika. 84, 641–652 (1997).
4. Mudholkar, GS, Srivastava, DK: Exponentiated Weibull family for analyzing bathtub failure data. IEEE Trans. Reliab. 42, 299–302 (1993).
5. Rajarshi, S., & Rajarshi, M. B. (1988). Bathtub distributions: A review. Communications in Statistics - Theory & Methods, 17, 2597-2621.
6. Tahir, M.H., Cordeiro, G.M., Alizadeh, M., Mansoor, M., Zubair, M. and Hamedani, G.G. (2015) The Odd Generalized Exponential Family of Distributions with Applications. Journal of Statistical Distributions and Applications, 2, 1-28.