This paper is aimed at designing a dynamic web – based Contract Bidding Information System that will be used to register details online to enable bidding for advertised contracts. It was motivated by the growing recognition of the need to modify bidding operation previously done manually. The Structured System Analysis and Design Methodology (SSADM) was used to develop a contract bidding system. A web – based application will be developed to enable bidders register and submit their biddings online.
- Comptroller 2016, a Method for Identifying High Outliers in Construction Contract Auctions Engineering, Construction and Architectural Management 9 – 90.
- Aberdeen Group 2007, Contract Lifecycle Management
- Exari 2016, Contract Automation and Management Capability Software.
- Lam. P.E. and Change M. 2002, Selecting a Suitable Procurement Method for a Building Project Construction Management and Economics.
- Nitithamyoug P. and Skibiniewshki O. 2004, AEC Project Environment Collaboration Demonstrates Information Technology Essay.
- Stewart and Mohammed 2004, eWork and eBusiness in Architecture, Engineering and Construction. Procurement Systems: A Cross-Industry Project Management Perspective.
- Hurtado S., Hurtado et. al. 2003, a Deterministic contractor Selection Decision Support System for Competitive Bidding Engineering, Construction and Architectural Management 2461.
- Russo A. 2006, Contractor Selection Criteria: Investigation of Opinions of Singapore Construction Practitioners. J. Construction Engineering and Management 132 998.
- Thorburn E. 2005, Critical factors for Insolvency Prediction towards a Theoretical Model for the Construction Industry Int. J. of Construction Management 17 – 25.
- Delapp, et. al, 2004, Factors affecting Contractor’s Business Failure. Contractor’s Perspective Engineering Construction and Architectural Management 17 – 25.
- Elovitz 2003, the Effect of Information Feedback in Construction Bidding Australasian J. of Construction Economics and Building 10 – 90.
- Friedlander 2000, A Regulatory Link between General Contractors, Subcontractors, Retailers and Suppliers in Bid Management Nat Contract Body 2 (7): 379 – 84 (in italics).
- Blanchard P.A. and M.E. Thacker 2007, Professional Issues in Engineering Education and Practice. Effective Raining: Systems, Strategies and Practices (3rd Edition).
- Agarwal B.B. 2010, Software Engineering and Testing Selection Model for Construction in Projects Construction Management and Economics.
- University of Dar es Salaam, MT 512 Lecture Manual 2014.