A lot has been done in the field of data compression, yet we don’t have a proper application for compressing daily usage files. There are appropriate and very specific tools online that provide files to be compressed and saved, but the content we use for streaming our videos, be it a Netflix video or a gaming theater play, data consumed is beyond the calculation of a user. Back-end developers know all about it and as developers we have acknowledged it but not yet achieved it in providing on an ease level. Since the user would not never be concerned about compression, developers can always take initiative while building the application to provide accessibility with compression before-hand. We have decided to create a framework that will provide all the functionality needed for a developer to add this feature. Making use of the python language this process can work. I’m a big fan of Python, mostly because it has a vibrant developer community that has helped produce an unparalleled collection of libraries that enable one to add features to applications quickly. For the DEFLATE lossless compression, has a higher level of abstraction provided by the zlib C library, in Python it is generally provided by the Python zlib library which is an interface, we have a lot to do including the audio, video and subtitles of the file. We also make use of the fabulous ffmpy library. ffmpy is a Python library that provides access to the ffmpeg command line utility. ffmpeg is a command-line application that can perform several different kinds of transformations on video files, including video compression, which is the most commonly requested feature of ffmpeg. Frame rate and audio synchronization are few other parameters to look closely. This is an ongoing project and there remains few implementation aspects, data compression remains a concern when touched upon the design. We along with python community intend to solve this issue.
- Mallaiah, S. K. Shabbir, T. Subhashini. 2012. "An Spiht Algorithm With Huffman Encoder For Image Compression And Quality Improvement Using Retinex Algorithm." International Journal Of Scientific & Technology Research no. 1 (5):45-49.
- Chopra, Deepshikha, Preeti Gupta, Gaur Sanjay, and Anil Gupta. 2012. "LSB based digital image watermarking for gray scale image." IOSR Journal of Computer Engineering (IOSRJCE) ISSN:2278-0661.
- Deb, Kaushik, Md Sajib Al-Seraj, Mohammed Moshiul Hoque, and Md Iqbal Hasan Sarkar. 2012. Combined DWT-DCT based digital image watermarking technique for copyright protection. Paper read at 7th International Conference on Electrical & Computer Engineering (ICECE).
- Gurpreet Kaur, Kamaljeet Kaur. 2013. "Image Watermarking Using LSB." International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science and Software Engineering no. 3 (4):858-861.
- Kashyap, Nikita, and GR Sinha. 2012. "Image watermarking using 3-level discrete wavelet transform (DWT)." International Journal of Modern Education and Computer Science no. 4 (3):50.
- Khalilian, Hanieh, and Ivan V Bajic. 2013. "Video watermarking with empirical PCA-based decoding." IEEE Transactions on Image Processing no. 22 (12):4825-4840.
- Khan, Asifullah, Ayesha Siddiqa, Summuyya Munib, and Sana Ambreen Malik. 2014. "A recent survey of reversible watermarking techniques." Information sciences no. 279:251-272.
- Li, Y., H. x. Chen, and Y. Zhao. 2010. A new method of data hiding based on H.264 encoded video sequences. Paper read at IEEE 10th International Conference on Signal Processing (ICSP), 24-28 Oct. 2010.
- Ma, Xiaojing, Zhitang Li, Hao Tu, and Bochao Zhang. 2010. "A data hiding algorithm for H. 264/AVC video streams without intra-frame distortion drift." IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems for Video Technology no. 20 (10):1320-1330.
- Navnidhi Chaturvedi, Dr.S.J.Basha. 2012. "Comparison of Digital Image watermarking Methods DWT & DWTDCT on the Basis of PSNR." International Journal of Innovative Research in Science, Engineering and Technology no. 1 (2):147-153.
- Pan, I-Hui, Ping Sheng Huang, and Te-Jen Chang. 2013.
- "DCT-Based Watermarking for Color Images via TwoDimensional Linear Discriminant Analysis." In Information Technology Convergence, 57-65. Springer.
- Sadashivappa, K.V.S Anand Babu, Dr. Srinivas 2011. "Color Image Compression using SPIHT Algorithm." International Journal of Computer Applications no. 16 (7):34-42.
- Seema Kalangi, Veeraiah Maddu, Sreenivasa Ravi
- Kavuluri. 2013. "A Novel Approach of Low Complexity DWT/PCA Based Video Compression Method." International Journal of Engineering Science and Innovative Technology (IJESIT) no. 2 (3):159-168.
- Senthil Nathan.M , Pandiarajan.K, Baegan.U. 2013. "Digital Image Watermarking Basics " IOSR Journal of
- Electronics and Communication Engineering (IOSRJECE) no. 8 (1):07-11.
- Shanableh, T. 2012. "Data Hiding in MPEG Video Files Using Multivariate Regression and Flexible Macroblock Ordering." IEEE Transactions on Information Forensics and Security no. 7 (2):455-464. doi: 10.1109/TIFS.2011.2177087.
- Shivani Khosla, Paramjeet Kaur 2014. "Secure Data Hiding Technique Using Video Steganography and Watermarking." International Journal of Computer Applications no. 95 (20):7-12.
- Singh, Ranjeet Kumar, Dilip Kumar Shaw, and M Javed Alam. 2015. "Experimental Studies of LSB Watermarking with Different Noise." Procedia Computer Science no. 54:612-620.
- Suganya.G, Mahesh.K. 2014. "A Survey: Various Techniques of Video Compression." International Journal of Engineering Trends and Technology (IJETT) no. 7 (1):10-12.
- Suhail, M. A., and M. S. Obaidat. 2003. "Digital watermarking-based DCT and JPEG model." IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement no. 52 (5):1640-1647. doi: 10.1109/TIM.2003.817155.
- Thakur, S, Nilesh Kumar Dewangan, and Kavita Thakur. 2014. A Highly Efficient Gray Image Compression Codec Using Neuro Fuzzy Based Soft Hybrid JPEG Standard. Paper read at Proceedings of Second International Conference “Emerging Research in Computing, Information, Communication and Applications” ERCICA.
- Thakur, Vikrant Singh, and Kavita Thakur. 2014. Design and Implementation of a highly efficient gray image compression codec using fuzzy based soft hybrid JPEG standard. Paper read at International Conference on Electronic Systems, Signal Processing and Computing Technologies (ICESC).
- Wong, KokSheik, Kiyoshi Tanaka, Koichi Takagi, and Yasuyuki Nakajima. 2009. "Complete video qualitypreserving data hiding." IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems for Video Technology no. 19 (10):14991512.
- Xu, Dawen, Rangding Wang, and Yun Q Shi. 2014. "Data hiding in encrypted H. 264/AVC video streams by codeword substitution." IEEE Transactions on Information Forensics and Security no. 9 (4):596-606.
- Ray Klump, Professor and chair of Mathematics and Computer Science Director, Master of Science in Information Security Lewis University, http://www.lewisu.edu/experts/wordpress/index.php/compressing-mp4-files-listing-directory-contents-and-copying-files-to-a-remote-server-in-python/
- Scott Robinson,