In the world with increasing globalization , where money places a crucial role in determining the expansion and earnings of a company trading places a very crucial role. Multiple companies invest millions and billions of dollars in other countries with an expectation to make profits. In such a risky business Predicting the movement of the market can help companies or individual in making good decisions and can prevent severe loses. In this research paper we will discuss how we can use the computational power of the computer on cloud along with the machine learning algorithms to predict the closing values of the stocks which is a big challenge otherwise. For this purpose we will use Python as our programming language which supports a lot of ML based Libraries. The models we will be using are SVM(Support Vector Machine) , Linear Regression , Random Forest, XGBoost ,LSTM for deep learning
- Analytic Vidhya” [Online] Available:
- Machine Learning Mastery” [Online] Available:https://machinelearningmastery.com/linear-regression-for-machine-learning/
- Medium” [Online] Available: https://medium.com/simple-ai/linear-regression-intro-to-machine-learning-6-6e320dbdaf06
- Ho TK (1998). "The Random Subspace Method for Constructing Decision Forests" (PDF). IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence. 20 (8): 832–844. doi:10.1109/34.709601
- Long-Short-Term-Memory (LSTM)
- Graves, Alex; Fernández, Santiago; Gomez, Faustino (2006). "Connectionist temporal classification: Labelling unsegmented sequence data with recurrent neural networks"
- Semantic Scholar https://www.semanticscholar.org/paper/Co-occurrence-Feature-Learning-for-Skeleton-based-Zhu-Lan/4eb753322f13443d0e463e6c7123088734b3583a/figure/0