Heart disease is considered as one of the major causes of death throughout the world. Classification of heart disease can be valuable for medical practitioners to predict disease at early stage. To get accurate result of prediction of disease medical diagnosis system very useful. There are different data mining techniques available to classify medical data related to heart disease. In this paper, survey is carried out to find which are different data mining techniques can be used for heart disease prediction system.
- M. Anbarasi, E. Anupriya, N.Ch.S.N.Iyengar,” Enhanced Prediction of Heart Disease with Feature Subset Selection using Genetic Algorithm”, International Journal of Engineering Science and Technology Vol. 2(10), 2010.
- Sa delma Banu N.K, Suma Swamy,” Prediction of Heart Disease at early stage using Data Mining and Big Data Analytics: A Survey”, 2016 International Conference on Electrical, Electronics, Communication, Computer and Optimization Techniques (ICEECCOT).
- Mrs. S. Radhimeenakshi,” Classification and Prediction of Heart Disease Risk Using Data Mining Techniques of Support Vector Machine and Artificial Neural Network”,2016 International Conference on Computing.
- Hai H. Dam, Hussein A. Abbass,” Neural-Based Learning Classifier Systems”, IEEE Transactions On Knowledge And Data Engineering, VOL. 20, NO. 1, JANUARY 2008.
- S.Florence, N. G. Bhuvaneswari Amma, G. Annapoorani, K.Malathi,”Predicting the Risk of Heart Attacks using Neural Network and Decision Tree”, Delhi Business Review,Vol.8, No.1, pp.99-101,2007.
- Shantakumar B.Patil and Y.S.Kumaraswamy, “Extraction of Significant Patterns from Heart Disease Warehouses for Heart Attack prediction”, International Journal of Computer Science and Network Security ,Vol.9, No.2, pp.228-235, 2009.
- Yanwei Xing, Jie Wang and Zhihong Zhao,” Combination data mining methods with new medical data to predicting outcome of Coronary Heart Disease”, International Conference on Convergence Information Technology,2007.
- S.Rajasekaran and G.A.Vijayalakshmi Pai, “Neural Networks, Fuzzy Logic, and Genetic Algorithms Synthesis and Applications”, Prentice Hall of India, 2007.
- http://www.ics.edu, UCI Repository of Machine Learning Data bases, Cleveland Heart Disease Dataset.
- Jiawei Han and Micheline Kamber, “Data Mining Concepts and Techniques”, Morgan Kaufman Publishers, 2009
- Monika Gandhi and Dr. Shailendra Narayan Singh, “Predictions in Heart Disease Using Techniques of Data Mining”, International Conference on Futuristic trend in Computational Analysis and Knowledge Management,2015.