Recently in most banks (especially in Africa), there exist various cases of banking staff denying services to customer due to signature differences. This has resulted to a lot of misunderstandings, insults, quarrels, and even losses to most financial institutions. This work presents digital signature verification system to enhance customer services in the banking industry, with the aim of improving the staff customer relationship within the banking domain. This will be developed using image acquisition tool, image processing tools and machine learning (clustering technique). The system will be implemented using mathlab as the software development too. The accuracy of 98% was recorded as the system was validated using a prepared testing and training image containing various real and forged signatures.
- Chioma O (2018). Implementation Of Daugman’s Algorithm And Adaptive Noise Filtering Technique For Digital Recognition Of Identical Twin Using Mathlab,
- Asogwa T.C and Ituma C. (2018); the application of machine learning for digital recognition of identical twins to support global crime investigation.
- Anders Hast And Andrea Marchetti (2012). Putative Match Analysis A Repeatable Alternative To Ransac For Matching Of Aerial Images;- International Conference On Computer Vision Theory And Applications..
- Muja, M., and D. G. Lowe (2009). "Fast Approximate Nearest Neighbors with Automatic Algorithm Configuration." International Conference on Computer Vision Theory and Application; VISAPP.
- Asogwa T. C (2019) ; Facial recognition system for digital crime management (unpublished)