This paper presents a reliability model of a system having five units. First the proposed methodology is the assumption of the model. Calculation of parameters like Transition Probabilities, Mean Time to System Failure, Availability of the System and Busy Period of the Repairman comes next. We discuss particular cases by using tools like Fuzzy Theory and Erlangian Distribution. On the basis of above profit analysis is estimated.
- Gopalan M.N.. Probabilistic analysis of a single server n-unit system with (n-1) warm standbys. Operation Research, Vol. 23, pp 591-595.
- Arora J.R. . Reliability of a two unit standby redundant system with constrained repair time. IEEE Transactions on Reliability, Vol. 25(3), pp 203-205.
- Osaki .A two unit parallel redundant system with bivariate exponential life. Microelectron & Reliability Vol. 20, pp521-523.
- Rander M.C., Kumar Ashok and Suresh K . Cost analysis of two dissimilar cold standby system with preventive maintenance and replacement of standby unit. Microelectron & Reliability, Vol. 34, pp 171-174.
- Gupta R.,Tyagi P.K. and Goel L.R.. A cold standby system with arrival time of server and correlated failures and repairs. Microelectron & Reliability, Vol. 35(4), pp 739-742.
- Pathak V.K., Mehta kamal,Sahu Seema . Profit analysis of a system having one main unit and two supporting units. International Journal of Engineering and Computer Science. Vol. 2, pp 1-13.
- Pathak V.K. , Sahu Seema. Comparative study of reliability parameter of a system under different types of distribution functions. African Journal of Mathematics and Computer Science Research, Vol. 7(4) pp 47-54.
- Sahu Seema , Reliability analysis of three unit system using Fuzzy Logic. World Journal of Engineering Research and Technology ,vol4,Issue 4,pp458-472.