international journal of Engineering And Computer Science is an initiative to provide quality publishing platform for research scholars. All the papers are published after successful peer review by qualified researchers.
We cover the costs partially through article processing fees. Our expenses are split among editorial costs, electronic composition and production, journal information system, manuscript management system, electronic archiving, overhead expenses, and administrative costs. Moreover, we are providing research paper publishing in minimum available cost.
For Indian authors - 2000/- INR (For one entire research paper)
(No any hidden Charges for extra Page/Figure, Hard Copies, Article Processing)
For USA/Other Countries authors - USD $100 (For one entire research paper publication)
Processing Charge includes:
- Publication of one entire research paper Online & Print Version
- Full Paper Hard Copy with IJECS full color Cover Pages
- Individual Certificate Hard Copy & Soft Copy to all author of paper
- All Author Registration Charges
- IJECS Welcome Kit
- Dispatch Charges (Via Speed Post/DHL - For Fastest Delivery of Hard Copies)
- Editorial Fee
- Indexing, maintenance of link resolvers and journal infrastructures.
Payment of Processing Charges:
- There are following different ways of depositing fees for the publication of accepted papers. Author can choose anyone according to his/her suitability. Click below link and find mode of payment